Jira Software Server and Data Center 8.6
- Burnup chart – Keep teams on track with a visual representation of a sprint’s scope and identify problems such as scope screen or a deviation from the planned project path.
- Expand – Write as much info as you want with the new native expand function. You can even add images and embed into tables!. With expand, what you see is what you get. By typing “/ expand” in the editor, you can relay detailed information related to projects or tasks without compromising readability and creating chaos on your page. Give your expand a title, add specifics, and publish your page. Click the arrow next to the expand to see more or hide extra details.
Bitbucket Server and Data Center 6.9 2
- Code insights merge check – you can block pull requests from being merged until the code insights reports meet the requirements you’ve set. Ensuring that your code is fully vetted before it hits production.
- Ability to distinguish between users in pull requests, making it easier than ever to track changes and delineate between the code developer and their contributors.
- Enterprise Release is coming up! Bitbucket has joined Jira and Confluence in pre-announcing their enterprise release. Bitbucket 6.10 has been announced as the upcoming ER
Jira Service Desk Server and Data Center 4.6
- New portal experience is now default: a sleek redesign of the help center and customer portal with better layout and branding options.
- Improvements to agent queues: Agents can now easily find the most important issues by sorting their queues based on columns as well as using new keyboard shortcuts to quickly switch between issues.