Time spent working as part of a IT team is increasing massively year-on-year, with virtual teams also more frequent in the multinational or dispersed workforce that is becoming so common. And yet, according to Harvard Business Review, 75% of teams are dysfunctional and 60% fail to deliver. Getting it right can be hard and requires a unique set of skills on the part of the leader.
In uncertain times, I&O organizations must adapt to a “new normal.” This means taking a closer look at your IT service management (ITSM) capabilities across people, practices, and technology.
Here are some insights drives, based on Forrester research (link) regarding how high-performing IT teams get right to drive the right business outcomes that helps evaluate key drivers for unlocking high-velocity ITSM:
- Getting better unified people attitude
- Using flexible technology to cut through silos
- Improved modern, high-velocity ITSM practices
Choosing the right tool and work methodology can be the difference between high performance ITSM teams and poor performance teams.
Jira Service Management (Atlassian ITSM work management tool) empowers Dev and Ops teams to collaborate at high-velocity, so they can respond to business changes and deliver great customer and employee service experiences fast.
- Deliver value fast – Deliver great service experiences fast – without the complexity of traditional ITSM solutions.
- Make work visible – Track work across the enterprise through an open, collaborative platform.
- Manage your assets – Be able to manage your employees assets, and monitor your company assets.
- Connect your customers – be able to manage your CRM needs in relationship to your service desk needs.
PractiProject have implemented dozens of ITSM based solution to major companies, let us know how we can assist your company with improving your ITSM team capabilities.
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org