What is Point A program
Point A program bringing customers into close collaboration with Atlassian product-development teams. Allows customers to try beta products first (i.e. alpha release), connect with product teams, and influence future roadmap and product development. Point A leverages Atlassian’s investment in its cloud platform to deliver cross-product capabilities – such as unified search and common user interfaces – and speeds up the process of new product development.
Each Point A product evolves with customer feedback, so that the end result meets the needs of customers by solving their most pressing work challenges.
Point A program includes five products:
- Jira Work Management enables business teams to move work forward by being the one place where they track, coordinate, and manage their work with structure and consistency. With new functionality built for the unique needs of non-technical users, Jira Work Management enables teams such as marketing, HR, finance, and design to manage their projects and connect with their technical counterparts. With Jira as the backbone, work flows seamlessly across the organization. Jira Work Management is generally available today, and more information is available in the announcement blog.
- Jira Product Discovery is the new product management tool for agile teams. It helps product managers build what matters by serving as the place to capture insights and opportunities, prioritize impact, and engage teams around product plans – from discovery through delivery. Jira Product Discovery is available as an early access alpha release today.
- Team Central serves as an organization’s connective tissue, helping teams connect and communicate progress as frequently and frictionlessly as modern work demands. It enables teams to create an organized home where they can track goals and share status updates. Team Central also provides a methodology that fosters a culture of openness, which enables teams to make more rapid progress against their goals. Team Central is available as a beta release today.
- Compass gives software development teams a bird’s eye view of the digital services across their organization, connecting engineering output with the teams that support it in a single, trusted place. Through Compass, development teams can manage the sprawl resulting from distributed architectures, improve their processes, and adopt better ways of working together. Compass will be available as an early access alpha release this week.
- Halp, a recently acquired product, is a modern ticketing help desk that seamlessly integrates with Slack and Microsoft teams, making request management conversational and delightful for everyone throughout an organization. It fits naturally with faster, more informal styles of managing internal requests, adding just the right amount of process to keep teams in sync and work flowing. Halp is generally available today.